    4GB Corsair Dual Channel 3200 RAM
    250GB SATA II Drive

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBILg==?=, Aug 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBILg==?=

    Jerry Guest

    Since you usually need two identical drives for a RAID setup why care about
    RAID drivers?

    Is the drive correctly identified in the BIOS? In Device Manager?

    Jerry, Aug 19, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBILg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Don't worry, you will get the message that the drive cannot be stopped right
    now, try again later.

    John Barnes, Aug 19, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBILg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    It is, but for some reason they showed up as fixed drives up until BIOS
    revision 1008 on my MOBO, if I remember.

    John Barnes, Aug 20, 2005