    with us on sat, but that Dave was v suspect!!
    We know how to hold our ale!

    Karen x
    Keith Price, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Keith Price wrote:

    > Hiya my little swinger!
    >
    > Spoke to Gail today. She said she could actually still have a conversation
    > with us on sat, but that Dave was v suspect!!
    > We know how to hold our ale!
    >
    > Karen x

    Sorry, no can do Saturday. Too many sheep to be shorn, if you get to
    where I've drifted. However, as I told you and Gail, it wasn't your ales
    that I wanted you to hold just right, it was a little further south.
    But, if you and Gail can drop by during the shearing, I'll be glad to
    introduce you around. But no touchee Alice, she's all mine.

    And Dave's not here.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2004