saraff pravesh pravesh saraff

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by saraff.pravesh.cool@gmail.com, May 29, 2007.

  1. Guest

    For anybody looking at making money online and setting up a website,
    a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is essential. Search
    engine optimization is one of the key "success factors" of all
    websites, it has the ability to make or break your online presence.
    Search engine optimization is the art of getting websites to the top
    the search engines under the things you do. Search Engine Optimization
    is a process designed to ensure that your web site ranks as highly as
    possible in the major search engines. It's not just a few secret
    tweaks you can make to your website to magically vault you to the top.
    Even though it's a science in itself, Search Engine Optimization is a
    lot cheaper compared to other methods of getting traffic.

    Natural search engine optimization is of long-term benefit and a well
    written website will significantly increase the return in investment
    in your website. As a webmaster, your primary role in Search Engine
    Optimization is determining exactly what it is you do, who you do it
    to and where you do it. Unlike a popular belief, Search engine
    optimization is not about tricking the search engines. Successful
    Search Engine Optimization is all about ensuring that the relevant
    content is delivered to those who search for it. The first step in
    search engine optimization is keyword research, writing rich, relevant
    content about each of your given key phrases. Search Engine
    Optimization is an ongoing process though. For any online business, it
    is a long term strategic decision.

    The great thing about search engine optimizations is that the traffic
    it creates will keep flowing long after the actual work is done.
    Search Engine Optimization is crucial if you want your site to be
    picked up by users of the major search engines. It is not simple but
    with a small amount of work you can start your SEO campaign and gain
    high rankings. Search Engine Optimization is a tricky business, but
    its certainly never too late to learn.

    As the above article has shown, Search Engine Optimization is a vital
    component of building any website you own. For internet marketing and
    online marketing, search engine optimization is crucial. Search Engine
    Optimization is a lot cheaper compared to other methods of getting
    traffic. Search engine optimization is the key to online success.
    Search Engine Optimization is a process designed to ensure that your
    web site ranks as highly as possible in the major search engines.

    Last but not least. You should get the Search Engine Optimized from a
    professional company such as www.prishantek.com who have highly
    experienced SEO professional to get your website higher ranking at a
    very reasonable cost.

    Pravesh Saraff is a very successful entreprenuer with mutliple
    websites. His years of experience with Online Businesses will always
    help webmasters and website owners in marketing their businesses
    successfully. http://www.prishantek.com

    Article Source: ArticleHub

    Notice: If you use an automated tool to scrape the content off this
    site you are liable to be fined up to $150,000 per article.

    If you wish to syndicate this site's articles on your own site, you
    can copy by hand a maximum of 25 articles per year per domain you own,
    or use our RSS feed.
    , May 29, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > Notice: If you use an automated tool to scrape the content off this
    > site you are liable to be fined up to $150,000 per article.
    >
    > If you wish to syndicate this site's articles on your own site, you
    > can copy by hand a maximum of 25 articles per year per domain you own,
    > or use our RSS feed.

    Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 29, 2007

  3. Mara Guest

    On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:49:39 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Notice: If you use an automated tool to scrape the content off this
    >> site you are liable to be fined up to $150,000 per article.
    >>
    >> If you wish to syndicate this site's articles on your own site, you
    >> can copy by hand a maximum of 25 articles per year per domain you own,
    >> or use our RSS feed.

    >Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.

    Supernews must have filtered the OP.

    Yay!

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, May 29, 2007
  4. Mara wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:49:39 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Notice: If you use an automated tool to scrape the content off this
    >>>site you are liable to be fined up to $150,000 per article.
    >>>
    >>>If you wish to syndicate this site's articles on your own site, you
    >>>can copy by hand a maximum of 25 articles per year per domain you own,
    >>>or use our RSS feed.

    >>Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.

    > Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >
    > Yay!

    What? No comment on my Dolly Parton dream?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 29, 2007
  5. Mara wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:49:39 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Notice: If you use an automated tool to scrape the content off this
    >>> site you are liable to be fined up to $150,000 per article.
    >>>
    >>> If you wish to syndicate this site's articles on your own site, you
    >>> can copy by hand a maximum of 25 articles per year per domain you own,
    >>> or use our RSS feed.

    >>Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.

    > Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >
    > Yay!

    My Google Groper filter got it, here. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 29, 2007
  6. Guest

    Screw em, http://www.httrack.com/

    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/
    , May 29, 2007
  7. Mara Guest

    On Mon, 28 May 2007 20:04:22 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.

    >> Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >>
    >> Yay!

    >What? No comment on my Dolly Parton dream?

    The end of the dream is you using her as a pontoon boat, so no.

    Mara, May 29, 2007
  8. Mara Guest

    On 29 May 2007 01:43:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>Now there's something scary, a spammer is threatening to sue me.

    >> Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >>
    >> Yay!

    >My Google Groper filter got it, here. :)

    It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some talk, off
    and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups themselves.
    Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people who post from there
    that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is simply way too low.

    Mara, May 29, 2007
  9. john sumner Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some
    > talk, off and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups
    > themselves. Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people
    > who post from there that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is
    > simply way too low.

    Mara i so wish that albasani would do that too so indont have to read their
    BS
    john sumner, May 29, 2007
  10. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    John Holmes, May 29, 2007
  11. Mara wrote:
    > On 29 May 2007 01:43:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    >>> Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >>>
    >>> Yay!

    >>My Google Groper filter got it, here. :)

    > It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some talk, off
    > and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups themselves.
    > Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people who post from there
    > that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is simply way too low.

    May I use most of that paragraph (starting with "There's some talk...")
    in the Other Voices section of the page in my sig? I'd appreciate it.
    I know, I know...Usenet is public. But I suffer from terminal courtesy,
    and so seek your permission. Thanks.

    Blinky the Shark, May 30, 2007

    quoting gangle here ... "**** you"
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2007
  13. Mara Guest

    On 30 May 2007 04:49:07 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    <snip>
    >> It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some talk, off
    >> and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups themselves.
    >> Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people who post from there
    >> that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is simply way too low.

    >May I use most of that paragraph (starting with "There's some talk...")
    >in the Other Voices section of the page in my sig? I'd appreciate it.
    >I know, I know...Usenet is public. But I suffer from terminal courtesy,
    >and so seek your permission. Thanks.

    You certainly may, but it's gonna cost you $2. Just put it in the slot in the
    front of your machine, or e-mail it.

    Mara, May 30, 2007
  14. It was on, or about, Tue, 29 May 2007 06:52:54 -0500, that Mara wrote:

    > On 29 May 2007 01:43:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    >>> Supernews must have filtered the OP.
    >>>
    >>> Yay!

    >>My Google Groper filter got it, here. :)

    > It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some
    > talk, off and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups
    > themselves.

    I wish they would!

    > Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people
    > who post from there that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is
    > simply way too low.

    In some places aioe.org is getting a reputation too.
    Perhaps not on the scale of googlegroups....yet, but some people are
    filtering them.

    --
    Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
    not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts
    William Poaster, May 30, 2007
  15. Mara Guest

    On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:58:03 +0100, William Poaster <> wrote:

    >It was on, or about, Tue, 29 May 2007 06:52:54 -0500, that Mara wrote:

    <snip>

    >> It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some
    >> talk, off and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups
    >> themselves.

    >I wish they would!

    So do I.

    >> Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people
    >> who post from there that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is
    >> simply way too low.

    >In some places aioe.org is getting a reputation too.
    >Perhaps not on the scale of googlegroups....yet, but some people are
    >filtering them.

    I believe Supernews does block some of the anonymous gateways, but I don't know
    if they filter aioe. If they don't they should - the S/N ratio there is quite a
    bit higher than even google.

    Mara, May 30, 2007
  16. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Mara wrote:

    >>>It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's some talk, off
    >>>and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google Groups themselves.
    >>>Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple of people who post from there
    >>>that make sense once in awhile, but the S/N is simply way too low.

    >> May I use most of that paragraph (starting with "There's some talk...")
    >> in the Other Voices section of the page in my sig? I'd appreciate it.
    >> I know, I know...Usenet is public. But I suffer from terminal courtesy,
    >> and so seek your permission. Thanks.

    > quoting gangle here ... "**** you"

    I doubt that you or gangle speak for Mara.

    Blinky the Shark, May 31, 2007
  17. Mara wrote:
    > On 30 May 2007 04:49:07 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    ><snip>
    >>> It's just nice not to need one for spammers and flooders. There's
    >>> some talk, off and on, of Supernews simply blocking all of Google
    >>> Groups themselves. Personally, I'm for that. Sure there's a couple
    >>> of people who post from there that make sense once in awhile, but
    >>> the S/N is simply way too low.

    >>May I use most of that paragraph (starting with "There's some
    >>talk...") in the Other Voices section of the page in my sig? I'd
    >>appreciate it. I know, I know...Usenet is public. But I suffer from
    >>terminal courtesy, and so seek your permission. Thanks.

    > You certainly may, but it's gonna cost you $2. Just put it in the slot
    > in the

    Thanks, Mara.

    > front of your machine, or e-mail it.

    Right now I'm pressing a two-dollar bill to my monitor screen and
    waiting for WinFax to kick in...

    Blinky the Shark, May 31, 2007
  18. Mara Guest

    On 31 May 2007 00:24:15 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On 30 May 2007 04:49:07 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mara wrote:

    >><snip>
    >>>
    >>>May I use most of that paragraph (starting with "There's some
    >>>talk...") in the Other Voices section of the page in my sig? I'd
    >>>appreciate it. I know, I know...Usenet is public. But I suffer from
    >>>terminal courtesy, and so seek your permission. Thanks.

    >> You certainly may, but it's gonna cost you $2. Just put it in the slot
    >> in the

    >Thanks, Mara.
    >
    >> front of your machine, or e-mail it.

    >Right now I'm pressing a two-dollar bill to my monitor screen and
    >waiting for WinFax to kick in...

    I only asked for two, not twen...um, nevermind.

    Mara, May 31, 2007
  19. Mara Guest

    On 31 May 2007 00:22:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Rôgêr wrote:

    <snip>

    >> quoting gangle here ... "**** you"

    >I doubt that you or gangle speak for Mara.

    They can both speak for me, as both make more sense than I usually do.

    Well, ok, except Rôgêr, but I only say that because he's SUCH a fickle guy.

    --
    "You can't rush the kind of cool *we* are."
    --Erekosë, Evil Abuse Minion #5
    Mara, May 31, 2007
  20. Mara wrote:
    > On 31 May 2007 00:22:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >

    >>Rôgêr wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>>quoting gangle here ... "**** you"

    >>I doubt that you or gangle speak for Mara.

    > They can both speak for me, as both make more sense than I usually do.
    >
    > Well, ok, except Rôgêr, but I only say that because he's SUCH a fickle guy.

    I'll show you a fickle that will have your heaving loins craving for my
    touch.
    --
    I get more attention in the neighborhood when I tie a pork chop around
    my ankle.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 31, 2007