    [​IMG]
    On its launch ATI’s X800 XL was pitched by the Canadian company as its answer to nVidia’s GeForce 6800 GT. And just as the 6800 GT was for nVidia, the XL has proven to be a great success for ATI. It’s not hard to see why. With a full 16-pipeline architecture and 256-bit memory interface it offered all the features and most of the performance of its higher end siblings, but crucially, without the cost.
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=1573
    Silverstrand, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I was really surprised to see that the ATI card has beaten the Nvidia Card. That means that for the same money, you get a lot more. I really didn't know that the X800XL is such a great performer. Way to go ATI.
    Anyway, I wish I could get any of those cards :lol:
    zachig, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    both good, cards but if u really want the better one, i would have to take the nVidia :D
    But they BOTH RULE!
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005