SAP OM FA - Taleo Integration 6 months NJ and FL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kuldeep.fusion@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi Friends,

    Hope you are doing great!

    If you have any perfect match for the below requirement please send me
    the most updated resume along with contact details to discuss ASAP..

    Position: (OPENINGS) 4
    Work Location: New Brunswick, NJ / Jacksonville, FL
    Start Date: ASAP
    Duration: 6 months

    Rate: $115hr This means we have to find someone for less than this,
    just want you to know what I'm working with

    Hours of Work: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, OT & weekends as needed

    Desired Skill Level:
    Experienced

    Desired Years of Related Experience:

    Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline and six years
    relevant experience
    OR
    Master's Degree in related technical discipline and four years
    relevant experience
    OR
    Eleven years relevant experience without college degree

    Initial Assignment Responsibilities:
    SAP OM FA - Taleo Integration
    * Work with the Business Analyst and the client to identify their
    requirements, design enhancements and functionality to help meet user
    requirements.
    * Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client,
    internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues
    requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and
    requirements.
    * Performs configuration work as needed to support new and existing
    functionality
    * Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues (both
    support and project) within their areas (modules) of expertise
    * Prepare functionality specifications and delivers to ABAP
    developers
    * Responsible for creating Function Design Documents (FDDS) based on
    the Use Case Documents recreating by the Business Analyst
    * Responsible for understanding Functional Specifications followed by
    writing corresponding Detail Design Specifications
    * Responsible for developing high quality solutions based on completed
    Functional Design Documents
    * Responsible for reviewing the developer's Technical Design Document
    (TDDS) to ensure all requirements have been met
    * Responsible for reviewing the unit test plans and the quality
    assurance plans to ensure all requirements have been met
    * Responsible for supporting the developer and ensuring the developer
    remains on target
    * Perform configuration reviews of other team members completed
    solutions
    * Work with the user community to determine the best solution to help
    resolve customer problems and satisfy customer requirements
    * Collaborate with the ABAP developers and the quality assurance team
    to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements
    * Ensure knowledge transfer to functional analysts as necessary to
    increase their understanding and utilization of the SAP systems and
    applications
    * Coach and Mentor Junior SAP Functional Analysts
    * Analyze current business processes and make recommendations
    * Identify SAP solution possibilities and discuss with business users
    * Develop a specific SAP Solution from Blueprinting, Configuration,
    Testing and Production Support
    * The Functional Analyst will work with minimal supervision. The
    analyst will be required to lead local and regional SAP module review
    session, requirement gathering session, facilitate requirements
    meetings, development walk through, and user acceptance testing
    sessions with the client.

    Required Skills/Experience:
    * Any experience/skills in SAP e-Recruitment and Taleo Integration is
    an added advantage and ideal.
    * SAP 2004 or higher preferred
    * 3 - 5 years experience implementing ESS/MSS
    * 2 - 4 years experience with integration to BW
    * 4 - 6 years experience with the use of standard integration as well
    as the design and implementation of custom integration points
    * 2 - 4 years experience with the design and implementation of user
    exits
    * 2 - 4 years experience with the design and implementation of mass
    change processes
    * 2 - 6 years experience with the design and implementation of
    interfaces
    * 1 - 5 years experience with the design and implementation of custom
    reports both out of SAP and the BW solution of SAP
    * 2 - 3 years experience with Mercury Quality Center
    * A minimum of 2 - 3 full SAP lifecycle implementations
    * 1 - 2 global implementations preferred
    * 3 - 5 years experience in using ASAP Methodology for delivery
    * 2 - 3 full lifecycle implementations exhibiting the following
    skills:
    o Creation of custom relationships
    o Creation of custom evaluation paths
    o Creation of matrix organizations using custom relationships
    o Creaton of custom objects
    o Organizational design oversight and input
    o Integration with workflow both as standard structural integration
    workflow and custom workflow agent definition
    * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
    * Experience in the design and implementation of workflow relative to
    Organizational Management
    * 2 - 4 years experience in compliance reporting for more than 1
    country
    * Multiple country and jurisdictional implementation experience
    (minimum of 3 countries)

    Pluses:
    * Foreign language skills in any of the following a major
    plus: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, Turkish, German, Dutch,
    Hungarian, Swedish, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Bhasa Indonesian,
    Malaysian

    Thank you for your support,

    look forward to hear from you...

    Thanks and Regards,
    Michael Larsen
    Technical Recruiter
    Metasense INC.

    100 Technology Way, Suite 303
    Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
    (856) 626-3201 Tel
    (856) 494-7900 Fax

    www.metasenseusa.com

    , Jan 11, 2008

  2. olfart Guest

    <> wrote in message

> [...]
    > o Creation of matrix organizations using custom relationships
    > o Creaton of custom objects
    > o Organizational design oversight and input
    > o Integration with workflow both as standard structural integration
    > workflow and custom workflow agent definition
    > * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
    > * Experience in the design and implementation of workflow relative to
    > Organizational Management
    > * 2 - 4 years experience in compliance reporting for more than 1
    > country
    > * Multiple country and jurisdictional implementation experience
    > (minimum of 3 countries)
    >
    > Pluses:
    > * Foreign language skills in any of the following a major
    > plus: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, Turkish, German, Dutch,
    > Hungarian, Swedish, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Bhasa Indonesian,

    $115/hr for an 8hr day
    How much if I work from 11am to 1pm with an hour for lunch
    Oh yea....you furnish lunch

    olfart, Jan 11, 2008