SAP BW BI Interactive Online Training at BigClasses.com

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by bigclasses, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. bigclasses

    bigclasses Guest

    * 100% JOB Oriented Training
    * Attend Two FREE Trail Classes
    * Affordable FEES with REAL TIME Trainers
    * 3 Months Free SAP SERVER ACCESS

    SAP BW BI course content: http://bigclasses.com/cms/sap-new-dimensional/bibw.html

    BigClasses.com is a Global Interactive Online Learning Portal started
    by proven SAP Experts with an aim to provide Quality Training in SAP
    Modules.

    ABOUT OUR FACULTY: We have excellent SAP BW BI instructors who have
    Real Time experience plus expert orientation in Online Training.

    TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS:
    1. Interactive Learning at Learners convenience
    2. Industry Savvy Trainers
    3. Learn Right from Your Place
    4. Customized Curriculum
    5. Support after Training
    A) Resume Preparation
    B) Certification Guidance
    C) Interview assistance

    Guaranteed Placement Assistance for USA Learners

    We have a forthcoming online batch on SAP BW BI

    OTHER SAP TRAININGS OFFERED:
    * SAP ABAP
    * SAP BASIS
    * SAP BW BI
    * SAP FICO/MM/ SD &CRM

    OTHER TRAININGS OFFERED:
    * Data Warehousing
    * IBM Mainframes
    * Microsoft Technologies
    * Testing Tools

    Visit: www.bigclasses.com

    CONTACT
    US:
    USA: 1-302 525 2655
    INDIA: 91-800 811 4040 for Career Advice
    Skype ID: Gtalk ID: Yahoo ID: Hotmail ID: bigclasses
    bigclasses, Nov 29, 2010