  1. We need some info to sort out a very large Power Amp and the Phone Number for
    OZZ is no longer valid so does any one know where we can get service info..

    Or has Sansui shut up shop.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 19, 2003

  2. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:30:09 +1200, Robert Mathews
    <> scribbled:

    >We need some info to sort out a very large Power Amp and the Phone Number for
    >OZZ is no longer valid so does any one know where we can get service info..
    >
    >Or has Sansui shut up shop.

    There must be something wrong with your newsreader. All your recent
    posts are posted twice. What gives?

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Aug 19, 2003

  3. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:28:20 +1200, Robert Mathews
    <> scribbled:

    >On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:54:55 +1200, Phillip Weston
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:30:09 +1200, Robert Mathews
    >><> scribbled:
    >>

    >>>We need some info to sort out a very large Power Amp and the Phone Number for
    >>>OZZ is no longer valid so does any one know where we can get service info..
    >>>
    >>>Or has Sansui shut up shop.

    >>There must be something wrong with your newsreader. All your recent
    >>posts are posted twice. What gives?

    >No I do that all the time, would like some more..??

    May I ask why? If people don't respond to the first one, chances are
    they wont respond to the second one either. Think about it.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Aug 19, 2003
  4. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:42:00 +1200, Phillip Weston
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:28:20 +1200, Robert Mathews
    ><> scribbled:
    >
    >>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:54:55 +1200, Phillip Weston
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:30:09 +1200, Robert Mathews
    >>><> scribbled:

    >>>There must be something wrong with your newsreader. All your recent
    >>>posts are posted twice. What gives?

    >>No I do that all the time, would like some more..??

    >May I ask why? If people don't respond to the first one, chances are
    >they wont respond to the second one either. Think about it.

    YES THEY DO.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 19, 2003
  5. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:42:00 +1200, Phillip Weston
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:28:20 +1200, Robert Mathews
    ><> scribbled:
    >
    >>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:54:55 +1200, Phillip Weston
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:30:09 +1200, Robert Mathews
    >>><> scribbled:

    >>>There must be something wrong with your newsreader. All your recent
    >>>posts are posted twice. What gives?

    >>No I do that all the time, would like some more..??

    >May I ask why? If people don't respond to the first one, chances are
    >they wont respond to the second one either. Think about it.

    Gee are we that thick, look at the header..

    Robert Mathews, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Robert Mathews

    pete Guest

    "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message

    > We need some info to sort out a very large Power Amp and the Phone Number

    for
    > OZZ is no longer valid so does any one know where we can get service

    info..

    > Or has Sansui shut up shop.

    Post here and ask Roger Sheppard to help - he knows everything

    pete, Aug 20, 2003