SANE 2006 refereed paper submission deadline is October 24, 2005

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Edwin Kremer, Sep 22, 2005.

  1. Edwin Kremer

    Edwin Kremer Guest

    | REMINDER: the submission deadline for your proposal for the SANE 2006 |
    | refereed papers technical track is October 24, 2005 which is |
    | just about a month from now! |
    | |
    | Extended abstracts due: October 24, 2005 |
    | Notification to speakers: November 30, 2005 |
    | Final papers due: April 3, 2006 |

    Dear Colleague,

    On behalf of all of the SANE 2006 organizers, I'd like to invite you to
    participate in the SANE 2006 conference!

    ____ _ _ _ _____ ____ ___ ___ __
    / ___| / \ | \ | | ____| |___ \ / _ \ / _ \ / /_
    \___ \ / _ \ | \| | _| __) | | | | | | | '_ \
    ___) / ___ \| |\ | |___ / __/| |_| | |_| | (_) |
    |____/_/ \_\_| \_|_____| |_____|\___/ \___/ \___/

    5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference

    May 15-19, 2006

    Aula Congresscentre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

    http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

    SANE 2006 is an international conference, aimed at system administrators,
    network (security) professionals and (open source) developers, that
    focuses on systems administration, network engineering, security, open
    source developments and Internet technologies.

    At SANE 2006 we're offering 3 days of training, followed by a 2-day
    conference program filled with the latest developments in systems
    administration, network engineering, security, open source software and
    practical approaches to the puzzles and problems you wrestle with.
    You'll also have many opportunities to meet other system administrators
    and network professionals and chat with peers who share your concerns
    and interests.

    For more conference details and the refereed paper submission procedure,
    please visit the SANE 2006 web site: http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

    Looking forward to seeing you at SANE !

    Edwin

    --
    Edwin Kremer <> http://www.xinu.nl/edwin/
    pgp: BB70 549B C32B DFF9 03C5 7327 61FE AADC 17BF 2201 (KeyID: 0x17BF2201)

    Edwin Kremer, Sep 22, 2005