SANE 2006 early registration deadline is April 7, 2006

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Edwin Kremer, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. Edwin Kremer

    Edwin Kremer Guest

    | REMINDER: the early registration deadline for the SANE 2006 conference is |
    | April 7, 2006 and that is just little over one week from now ! |

    Early registration discounts for SANE 2006 are still available. Don't miss
    out on your opportunity to save up to EUR 280 / US$ 335 -- register early:

    >> Early Bird registration deadline is Friday, April 7, 2006 <<

    5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference
    May 15-19, 2006
    Aula Congress Centre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

    http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

    SANE 2006 is an international conference, aimed at system administrators,
    network (security) professionals and (open source) developers, that
    focuses on systems administration, network engineering, security, open
    source developments and Internet technologies.

    At the SANE 2006 web site you will find full program details, on-line
    registration, hotel information, travel information and much more,
    regarding the SANE 2006 conference.

    We look forward to seeing you in Delft on May 15-19 at SANE 2006 !

    Edwin Kremer
    SANE 2006 Conference Chair

    Edwin Kremer, Mar 30, 2006