    Does anyone have any opinions over which CF is the better, SanDisk or Lexar?
    Lexar has the x rating for speed. Does SanDisk have anything similar?
    Thanks....
    Phil Goode, Aug 22, 2003

  2. > Does anyone have any opinions over which CF is the better, SanDisk or Lexar?

    Forget about opinions, because then you will get opinions saying both are
    better. Stick with the facts that Lexar is better and the only CF card
    professional photographers use.
    Charles Goodwin, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Phil Goode

    Jeff Guest

    There is a website by a guy that has personally tested the performance
    of most of the compact flash cards out there and with most of the
    digicams on the market.

    The true leader was SanDisk Ultra...(the new ones)..

    -Jeff

    Jeff, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Phil Goode

    Harry King Guest

    and the website is?

    Harry King, Aug 23, 2003
  5. Phil Goode

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >> There is a website by a guy that has personally tested the performance
    >> of most of the compact flash cards out there and with most of the
    >> digicams on the market.

    >From: "Harry King"
    >
    >and the website is?

    Here's one such site, maybe there are others?

    http://www.dpreview.com/articles/mediacompare/

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Phil Goode

    Rex Harris Guest

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I appreciate all the help, and got not flames..... well not any that
    burned...*L*

    Rex Harris, Aug 24, 2003