    Reply to
    Insert Presidents middle initial instead of his nickname
    Hint his middle name begins with a 'w'

    hugh.w.p, Jan 2, 2004

  2. hugh.w.p

    Johnny Guest

    In article <bt4t7n$3eaam$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know if this SD memory card is backward compatible with cameras
    > that take SD (4MP Casio qv-r40) as it claims to be 8 thimes faster than
    > standard SD

    Many times the faster speeds won't be realized by the camera, but will
    be realized when transferring images to or from the card using a card
    reader.

    Johnny, Jan 2, 2004

  3. hugh.w.p

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Johnny wrote:

    > In article <bt4t7n$3eaam$-berlin.de>,
    > says...
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Does anyone know if this SD memory card is backward compatible with
    >> cameras that take SD (4MP Casio qv-r40) as it claims to be 8 thimes
    >> faster than standard SD
    >>

    > Many times the faster speeds won't be realized by the camera, but will
    > be realized when transferring images to or from the card using a card
    > reader.

    A USB 2.0-compatible one, to be more precise.

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 4, 2004
  4. hugh.w.p

    Johnny Guest

    In article <MBOJb.5811$>,
    says...
    > Johnny wrote:
    >
    > > In article <bt4t7n$3eaam$-berlin.de>,
    > > says...
    > >> Hi
    > >>
    > >> Does anyone know if this SD memory card is backward compatible with
    > >> cameras that take SD (4MP Casio qv-r40) as it claims to be 8 thimes
    > >> faster than standard SD
    > >>

    > > Many times the faster speeds won't be realized by the camera, but will
    > > be realized when transferring images to or from the card using a card
    > > reader.

    > A USB 2.0-compatible one, to be more precise.

    True. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (not full speed) on a USB 2.0 port or Firewire
    reader will usually yield the fastest speeds. USB 1 or USB 2.0 "Full
    Speed" devices are considerably slower.

    Johnny, Jan 4, 2004