    I tried to use it.I want to sell it for $17.You can
    use Paypal if you want.I can also send a scan.
    Willis

    Willis Speck, May 25, 2004

  2. Willis Speck wrote:

    > I have Windows 98 and I can't use this.Its a SanDisk
    > ImageMate Reader/Writer for Compact Flash.Its been open
    > I tried to use it.I want to sell it for $17.You can
    > use Paypal if you want.I can also send a scan.
    > Willis

    1) You posted this in the wrong forum (use rec.photo.martketplace).

    2) $17 is way too much for a CF reader. I recently paid $10 for a USB
    2.0 reader that does CF, SM, MS, SD and MMC.

    3) Your post would be more readable if you added a space after each
    period. Really, its a good idea. ;)

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, May 25, 2004

  3. Willis Speck

    Don Guest

    FWIW you need to upgrade to Win98SE or later. Win98 didn't support USB
    ports very well.

    Don

    Don, May 25, 2004