    Mark Guest

    Anyone own a Sandisk Digital Photo Viewer? How do you like it? Would
    anyone recommend it or not? Thanks.
    Mark, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Mark

    M. Souris Guest

    I've had one for a few months, and it does the job just fine. Cost
    $45 thru' Dell a while back when they had a sale. It's a great way
    to show pix to others on a large screen (TV). Look at Steve's review
    on Steve's Digicams. He also makes the point that you should reduce
    the picture size to 640x480 before loading them onto the card, for
    greatest speed. However you can certainly use the card right out of
    the camera.

    M. Souris, Jan 10, 2004