    anything about it on the sandisk website.

    Thanks!
    , Jan 21, 2007

  2. 1932 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I see in the U3 application it shows an option to remove the U3
    > software and convert it to just a regular mass storage drive. My
    > question is if I do this how do I convert it back? I couldn't find
    > anything about it on the sandisk website.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Could you perhaps take an Image and keep it safe ?.
    1932, Jan 21, 2007

  3. why? Guest

    On 21 Jan 2007 04:48:24 -0800, ih4553 wrote:

    >I see in the U3 application it shows an option to remove the U3
    >software and convert it to just a regular mass storage drive. My
    >question is if I do this how do I convert it back? I couldn't find
    >anything about it on the sandisk website.
    >
    >Thanks!

    Nothing like this from www.google.com

    sandisk u3 reinstall u3

    SanDisk | Products | Support | Frequently Asked Questions about
    U3SanDisk’s U3 website features a U3 Launchpad Installer utility that
    you can use to re-install the U3 Launchpad on the Cruzer smart drive.
    www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1450 - 35k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    SanDisk Cruzer Titanium 2GB - Review, Specs, PricesWhat was
    surprising, convenient, and perhaps even risky since U3 does not
    always reinstall properly is the fact that SanDisk included the option
    to ...
    www.everythingusb.com/sandisk_cruzer_titanium_2gb.html - 36k - Cached
    - Similar pages

    U3 Newbie Guide1. Can I reinstall U3 after I removed the launchpad?
    Yes and maybe. So far, the only company that has posted a U3 Installer
    has been Sandisk. ...
    www.everythingusb.com/u3.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

    U3 USB Smart Drive, Smart Drive U3 Technology, U3 Free ...Yes you can
    reinstall the U3 program. Software U3 users can access the Sandisk U3
    Installer at: http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1411.
    www.supermediastore.com/
    u3-smart-drive-technology-usb-u3-software-download.html - 47k - 19 Jan
    2007 - Cached - Similar pages

    Me
    why?, Jan 21, 2007