    Are they any good or cheaply built?

    And... how does the neck strap attach to the unit?

    , Apr 5, 2004

  2. Dan Guest

    I have that one. I think it is brilliant.
    Had it for about 5 months now with no problems at all.
    Dan

    Dan, Apr 5, 2004

  3. James Guest

    I too have had one for six months. It's very small and you need to be
    careful about misplacing it - best achieved by leaving the neck strap
    attached (you squeeze the clasp on each side and it releases the neck
    strap). I've dropped the drive a few times on a wooden floor but it
    still works just fine - it's USB 2.0 as well.

    I'm very happy with mine.

    James, Apr 9, 2004