Sandeep need help from Cerebrus

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZGVlcA==?=, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. Hello Cerebrus,

    I am Sandeep. I am sure you remember me. I had a talk with you earlier
    regarding MCAD. You gave me your personal e-mail address. I am MCA fresher
    pass-out in 2005 with 68.8%. My background is of Commerce (B.Com). I have
    selected & just received a job offer letter from SR-INFOTECH. It is a fast
    growing software company based in IT city GURGAON of state HARYANA in country
    INDIA. For the ambitious project of developing an ERP package for institutes
    and hospitals, company needs more than 80 freshers (B.E or MCA).

    All the employed candidates will be trained in the required skill (.NET or
    J2EE) & will be working on the projects from the very 2nd month. My choice is
    ..NET.

    Terms and conditions:

    • I have to deposit Rs 75000/- as refundable security in the shape of a
    demand draft. I will sign an agreement with SR Infotech and will agree to
    work for at least one year. If I leave before one year then this security
    money will be forfeited. The deposited security money will be refunded after
    one year of job.
    • I will work as Software Engineer (Trainee) for first 6 months. This will
    be training period & I will be paid Rs 3000/- per month as stipend. My salary
    of Rs 7000/- per month will start after training period of 6 months.
    • If I want to leave the company within 6 months I can leave the company. In
    such case 40% of the deposited security will be refunded within one month. I
    can’t leave the company after 6 months.

    For more information about the company, please visit www.srinfotech.in or
    www.srinfotech.biz

    I have to complete all the formalities (DD, Resume, Testimonials etc.)
    before 30th June 2006. The joining date is 3rd July 2006.

    Now I want to know from your experience that whether I should join this
    company. Is the policy of the company right regarding the security money?
    Whether the experience acquired through this company will have sufficient
    recognition in the industry in the future? Please help me as soon as
    possible. I am waiting for your response. My e-mail address is
    or . I shall be highly thankful
    to you & obliged.

    With regards

    Sandeep Goel