San Pedro Church

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Feb 3, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Feb 3, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Bruce Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:

    >Hello:
    >
    >I had the opportunity to take this picture of the architecture part of the
    >history of Lima:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5411951282/
    >
    >Thanks for your comments.

    I like this shot. Most of your shots have flat lighting that renders
    a the subject as dull and uninteresting, but the lighting here really
    brings out the beauty of the subject. Well done.
    Bruce, Feb 3, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Bruce" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:

    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>I had the opportunity to take this picture of the architecture part of the
    >>history of Lima:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5411951282/
    >>
    >>Thanks for your comments.

    > I like this shot. Most of your shots have flat lighting that renders
    > a the subject as dull and uninteresting, but the lighting here really
    > brings out the beauty of the subject. Well done.

    Hello, thanks for your comment, and to complete these moments in the
    Historical Center, I also uploaded this other video I did on the anniversary
    of Lima:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5416845844/

    --
    MMYV