San Martin Square

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Oct 15, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Oct 15, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Irwell Guest

    On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:26:08 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > A year ago I took several pictures from this place but in a viewpoint that
    > put those days, now I took this shot from below showing the main monument
    > and one of the main avenues:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5079380597/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    That is an interesting shot.
    It looks like it could be helped by having the verticals
    aligned.

    Irwell, Oct 15, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Irwell" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:176qycrn46j8z$.yvdhvghjzsbd$...
    > On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:26:08 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> A year ago I took several pictures from this place but in a viewpoint
    >> that
    >> put those days, now I took this shot from below showing the main monument
    >> and one of the main avenues:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5079380597/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > That is an interesting shot.
    > It looks like it could be helped by having the verticals
    > aligned.

    Hello, thanks for your comment, exactly, for example, the mast for the flag,
    helped me a little while I was taking the photo. In this place I hope to
    take different photos showing some locations.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Oct 15, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    Tim Conway Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    > "Irwell" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    > noticias:176qycrn46j8z$.yvdhvghjzsbd$...
    >> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:26:08 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> A year ago I took several pictures from this place but in a viewpoint
    >>> that
    >>> put those days, now I took this shot from below showing the main
    >>> monument
    >>> and one of the main avenues:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5079380597/
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your comments.

    >> That is an interesting shot.
    >> It looks like it could be helped by having the verticals
    >> aligned.

    > Hello, thanks for your comment, exactly, for example, the mast for the
    > flag, helped me a little while I was taking the photo. In this place I
    > hope to take different photos showing some locations.

    Getting better, Miguel. Looks good. PTLENS is a program that is good for
    straightening lines and correcting distortion. It's very reasonably priced
    shareware.

    Tim Conway, Oct 15, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Tim Conway" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:i99gdl$fva$-september.org...

    > "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    >> "Irwell" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    >> noticias:176qycrn46j8z$.yvdhvghjzsbd$...

    >>> That is an interesting shot.
    >>> It looks like it could be helped by having the verticals
    >>> aligned.

    >> Hello, thanks for your comment, exactly, for example, the mast for the
    >> flag, helped me a little while I was taking the photo. In this place I
    >> hope to take different photos showing some locations.
    >>

    > Getting better, Miguel. Looks good. PTLENS is a program that is good for
    > straightening lines and correcting distortion. It's very reasonably
    > priced shareware.

    Hello Tim, thanks for your comment, I will try to practice with that program
    you mention, also, I'm trying that when I take the picture, try to make the
    best possible, I've posted in the newsgroup about a photo where I tried to
    improve the bindery and some colors in a historical place with not much
    light.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Oct 17, 2010
  6. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Allen" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> A year ago I took several pictures from this place but in a viewpoint
    >> that put those days, now I took this shot from below showing the main
    >> monument and one of the main avenues:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5079380597/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com

    > Much better composition than many of the urban scenes you've posted. Keep
    > learning, and don't get too concerned with the negative comments from
    > those who think they were born with everything they know (if anything)
    > about photography.
    > Allen

    Hello Allen, thanks for your appreciation, I am now trying to improve
    apareción also on the people around these interesting historical sites.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Oct 17, 2010