San Francisco square

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jul 24, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jul 24, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "George Kerby" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:CA51C5A1.735ED%...

    On 7/23/11 8:51 PM, in article , "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
    >>
    >> and also this video:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > Looks like Lima has need of several hungry hawks!

    Hello George, thanks for your comment, recently I took some photos of some
    of the plants in winter:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5975691250/

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5970980476/

    I always try to keep improving these photos.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jul 27, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    John Turco, Jul 29, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
    >>
    >> and also this video:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.
    >
    > --
    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >
    > Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

    Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took this
    photo:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/

    Thanks for your comments.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jul 30, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > > "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
    > > noticias:...
    > >
    > >> mmyvusenet wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Hello:
    > >>
    > >> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
    > >>
    > >> and also this video:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
    > >>
    > >> Thanks for your comments.

    > > San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.

    > Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took
    > this photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    I saw your outdoor flower shot; Peru's winters must be fairly mild, eh?

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Aug 6, 2011
  6. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    >> > "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
    >> > noticias:...

    >> > San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.

    >> Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took
    >> this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > I saw your outdoor flower shot; Peru's winters must be fairly mild, eh?
    >
    > --
    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >
    > Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

    Hello, thanks, in winter there are usually 100% humidity, cold, and
    sometimes a constant rain.

    This is the last photo I took of this hardy species:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6022753073/

    Thank you very much always for your comments.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Aug 12, 2011