    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/127778308/>

    --
    - Barry

    Barry L. Wallis, Jun 10, 2007

  2. Barry L. Wallis

    Joan Guest

    Congratulations. That rollercoaster shot is really great.

    --
    Joan

    "Barry L. Wallis" <> wrote in message
    :I entered four photos into the San Diego County Fair photo
    competition:
    :
    <http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=barry_wallis%20san_diego_county_fair&w=all&s=int>.
    : This is a juried competition with more than 10,000 entries this
    year.
    : They picked 1,119 photos for display in 21 categories. One of mine
    was
    : picked for display and got an honorable mention:
    : <http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/127778308/>
    :
    : --
    : - Barry