    Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V, I've
    just about exhausted all my known sources.

    Thanks, Ant.

    Ant, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Ant

    John Holmes Guest

    Ant blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V,

    I've
    > just about exhausted all my known sources.
    >
    > Thanks, Ant.

    www.samsung.com

    Just now, it took me less then 1 minute to locate the driver. Hint: click
    "support" in the top bar.

    --
    Your mother was an indolent fool who used to laugh maniacally on a
    roadworks site.

    John Holmes, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Ant

    old jon Guest

    "Ant" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V, I've
    > just about exhausted all my known sources.
    >
    > Thanks, Ant.

    Did you try this site ?. I just googled it in one.
    www.i-monitors.com/samsung-syncmaster-152v-driver.html
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Ant

    John Holmes Guest

    Ant blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V,

    I've
    > just about exhausted all my known sources.
    >
    > Thanks, Ant.

    For your convenience, here's the link:

    http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?
    CDSite=HQ&CttFileID=189725&CDCttType=DR&ModelType=N&ModelName=
    152V&VPath=DR/200406/20040611093103578_SM152V.zip

    or:

    http://tinyurl.com/czenv

    For this time, I was being nice. Next time, do your own homework.

    --
    Your mother was a perverted moron who got drunk with a baboon in fish and
    chip shops.

    John Holmes, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Ant

    Render Me Guest

    Be nice and post a shorter link...

    Render Me, Jul 27, 2005
  6. Ant

    John Holmes Guest

    Render Me blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Be nice and post a shorter link...

    I just did. I'm in a good mood, so here's another one:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A36F1228B

    --
    Your mother was a cretinous malingerer who was only allowed to be seen on
    the roof of her house.

    John Holmes, Jul 27, 2005