    with much appreciation.
    safi.
    , Jun 25, 2007

  2. Rob S Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > This is my first posting to this group. i hope i get a answer cos i
    > have been searching everywhere for an answer which is somehow eluding
    > me.
    >
    > i am looking for a software to upload photos from my samsung D500C
    > model phone to my desktop using USB data cable. can anyone help me
    > here please? where can i get a software cos SamsungUSA does not
    > support this model.
    >
    > with much appreciation.
    > safi.

    http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone/phone_view/phone_ma_so.jsp?p_pfid_1=SGH-D500C
    this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.

    That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google

    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

    Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
    Rob S, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Jun 25, 4:08 pm, Rob S <Here@home> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi All,
    > > This is my first posting to this group. i hope i get a answer cos i
    > > have been searching everywhere for an answer which is somehow eluding
    > > me.

    > > i am looking for a software to upload photos from my samsung D500C
    > > model phone to my desktop using USB data cable. can anyone help me
    > > here please? where can i get a software cos SamsungUSA does not
    > > support this model.

    > > with much appreciation.
    > > safi.

    > http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone/phone_view/phone_ma_so.jsp?p_pfi...
    > this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.
    >
    > That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google
    >
    > --
    >
    > Rob
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -http://aspir8or.blogspot.com
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    > Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Appreciate the reply but none of the drivers at the site seems to work
    for me. my phone has the 1.1.2 version and i downloaded the same
    version still it gives an error saying something like 'not
    compatible'.

    thanks,
    safi.
    , Jun 26, 2007
  4. Rob S Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 4:08 pm, Rob S <Here@home> wrote:
    >> wrote
    >> http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone/phone_view/phone_ma_so.jsp?p_pfi...
    >> this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.
    >>
    >> That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google
    >>
    >> --

    > Appreciate the reply but none of the drivers at the site seems to work
    > for me. my phone has the 1.1.2 version and i downloaded the same
    > version still it gives an error saying something like 'not
    > compatible'.

    Any old software that needs to be uninstalled first? Though I doubt that
    has anything to do with compatibility issues. Might be time to take it
    back to whoever you bought it from.

    I noticed it's one of those sites where you have to sign up to download
    software, manuals etc. Hate them.
    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

    Spam of the future: "For temporary relief of nymphomania reply to this
    email."
    Rob S, Jun 26, 2007