    and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
    up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
    any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

    fido, Apr 9, 2009

  2. fido

    thanatoid Guest

    fido <> wrote in
    news:s8qDl.16271$:

    > After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung
    > printer will only spool the document in the "document's to
    > be printed window" for a second and disappears. A
    > "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked up to
    > the same computer and and it spools and prints fine..
    > Anyone have any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to
    > spool and print docments?

    I apologize if this is a little obvious, but how about visiting
    the FAQ/help section of the Samsung site, unless the info you
    need is in the manual which you never read.

    thanatoid, Apr 9, 2009

  3. fido

    John Holmes Guest

    fido "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung printer will only
    > spool the document in the "document's to be printed window" for a second
    > and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
    > up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
    > any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

    Delete and re-install the printer.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Apr 9, 2009
  4. fido

    fido Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > fido "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung printer will only
    >>spool the document in the "document's to be printed window" for a second
    >>and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
    >>up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
    >>any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

    > Delete and re-install the printer.

    I did a reinstall and i can't find anything in the faq's or the online
    doc that discusses disappearing spools..Or I wouldn't have posted here.

    fido, Apr 9, 2009