    Any one know if the Samsung ML-2010 Laser Printer works on Vista x64?
    There is a XP64 driver, has anyone tried this with Vista? Just want
    to check before I buy one.
    John C., Nov 29, 2006

  2. The ML-2010 printer is not one of those listed in Vista x64. That doesn't
    mean it won't work, just that it will have to have either a post-RTM driver,
    or it will have to be able to function enough like one of the supported
    printers to work adequately.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 29, 2006

  3. I had the same issue. A polite gentleman in England related this to me:

    you hav to use the Dell Laser Printer 1100 enable to use your printer. This
    little trick worked for me; plus you don't have to deal with calling Samsung
    and wasting your time :)
    --
    Yours truly,

    A Helping Hand

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFtX1JhZGlvX09wZXJhdG9y?=, Dec 9, 2006
  4. If the dell is the same or similar enough to the Samsung, that will work,
    certainly.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64