Samsung LBP Printer Drivers available

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by LDJ, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. LDJ

    LDJ Guest

    Hello Anybody!

    I have learned that a driver package with drivers for Samsung printers,
    is available for download, at www.planetamd64.com. You must register,in
    order to be allowed to download, from the PlanetAMD64 Online Driver
    Database (ODD) Filename: splm64M1.zip

    The file is here: http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=700

    The following printers are supported:

    Samsung MFP 750 Series
    Samsung MFP 560 Series
    Samsung ML-1510_700 Series
    Samsung ML-1520 Series
    Samsung ML-1710 Series
    Samsung ML-1740 Series
    Samsung ML-1750 Series
    Samsung ML-2150 Series
    Samsung ML-2250 Series
    Samsung ML-2550 Series
    Samsung ML-2550S Series
    Samsung SCX-4100 Series
    Samsung SCX-4214F
    Samsung SCX-4x16 Series
    Samsung ML-1610 Series
    Samsung ML-2010 Series
    Samsung SCX-4x21 Series
    Samsung ML-3560 Series

    Kind Regards
    LDJ
    LDJ, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Thanks LDJ, posting to my blog later this evening. :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 21, 2005

  3. LDJ

    wewa Guest

    Woo Hoo!

    Thanks so much! What a great xmas present. You have made my year! ...well,
    almost! :)

    I have been patiently waiting for a x64 driver for my 1740 since January.
    Finally!

    Thanks LDJ!

    I wonder why its available first at planetamd64, and not at samsung.com...

    wewa, Dec 22, 2005
  4. LDJ

    LDJ Guest

    Hello Wewa!

    wewa wrote:
    > Woo Hoo!
    >
    > Thanks so much! What a great xmas present. You have made my year! ...well,
    > almost! :)
    >
    > I have been patiently waiting for a x64 driver for my 1740 since January.
    > Finally!
    >
    > Thanks LDJ!
    >
    > I wonder why its available first at planetamd64, and not at samsung.com...

    The driver was e-mailed from Samsung's support dept. to a member, on
    PlanetAMD64. He was so kind as to make it available for others to use,
    by hosting the driver on his site. I grabbed the driver, added it to our
    Driver Database, and gave him credit for submitting the driver :)

    I think x64 drivers are so much needed, that I don't hesitate sharing
    the news,when the x64 drivers are available.

    Kind Regard
    LDJ

    P.S. It's a joy for me to get such a kind and thankful feedback from
    you. It surely adds something to MY x-mas also :)

    Kind Regards
    LDJ

    LDJ, Dec 23, 2005
  5. LDJ

    wewa Guest

    Yes!

    I forgot to mention that now, I am pretty much complete. I have all the
    drivers for all that I use and need on my x64 box.
    I have Nvidia, I have Intel gigabit NIC, RealAlternative, Creative
    soundblaster, MS virtual server R2, google desktop, hamachi and more.

    The only other thing I would desire would be a x64 compatible Daemon Tools
    or other ISO Image mounting utility...

    Thanks again!

    wewa, Dec 24, 2005
  6. LDJ

    LDJ Guest

    Hello wewa!

    wewa wrote:

    > I forgot to mention that now, I am pretty much complete. I have all the
    > drivers for all that I use and need on my x64 box.
    > I have Nvidia, I have Intel gigabit NIC, RealAlternative, Creative
    > soundblaster, MS virtual server R2, google desktop, hamachi and more.
    >
    > The only other thing I would desire would be a x64 compatible Daemon Tools
    > or other ISO Image mounting utility...
    >
    > Thanks again!

    You can download the Daemontools x64 version here:
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

    Or download the Daemontools file directly here:
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=Download&id=83

    Have Fun!

    Kind Regards
    LDJ