    How many times can I refill a Samsung laser toner cartridge?
    Printer model ML1510.
    TIA
    BIGEYE, Mar 21, 2005

  2. BIGEYE

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:12:17 -0000, "BIGEYE" <address@is[invalid].ok> wrote:

    >How many times can I refill a Samsung laser toner cartridge?
    >Printer model ML1510.
    >TIA

    Until something else fails in the cartridge.
    Unk, Mar 21, 2005

  3. BIGEYE

    Paul - xxx Guest

    BIGEYE composed the following;:
    > How many times can I refill a Samsung laser toner cartridge?
    > Printer model ML1510.
    > TIA

    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 21, 2005
  4. BIGEYE

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:31:45 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
    <> wrote:

    >27

    I thought it was 42?
    Evan Platt, Mar 21, 2005
  5. BIGEYE

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Evan Platt composed the following;:
    > On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:31:45 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> 27

    > I thought it was 42?

    I felt off-colour ...