    www.dvdrhelp.com and www.regionfreedvd.net but none of these work.

    The unit was purchased in early 2003.

    Any thoughts?
    dbob, Jul 28, 2003

  2. dbob

    Guest

    Sorry nothing too positive. I've been looking into this for a Samsung
    i'm hoping to buy, and have also spoken to one of their reps and other
    retailers. It seems that newer Samsung products are a bit of a pain in
    this regard :-( However,I have found that Techtronics can do a firmware
    modification, at least to the DVD55.

    Firblog

    dbob wrote:

    > Folks,
    >
    > Looking for a method to get my Samsung HT-DL100 to be region free. Currently
    > set to region 4 (Australia). Have tried all the hacks outlined on
    > www.dvdrhelp.com and www.regionfreedvd.net but none of these work.
    >
    > The unit was purchased in early 2003.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    , Jul 28, 2003