    think this camera is faulty?

    Regards
    David
    David, Jan 4, 2012

  2. David

    Irwell Guest

    On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:00:04 -0000, David wrote:

    > I'm not expert in these things but have just got one of these Samsung GX-10,
    > according to some Googling I have done to get answers to my question I find
    > it same/similar to Pentax K10D.
    >
    > When I take a photo it only just flashes up on the viewing screen for a
    > second, my previous camera Nikon D50 showed longer, long enough for me to
    > decide if to delete or not. Looking in the manual I can't spot a menu to
    > increase this viewing time on the Samsung, is there a setting? Do you
    > think this camera is faulty?
    >
    > Regards
    > David

    On most cameras it is usually something like Review, or LCD Confirmation
    Time.
    Irwell, Jan 4, 2012

  3. David

    David Guest

    On 2012-01-04 15:51:08 -0800, Irwell <> said:

    >> Samsung GX-10

    I took the trouble to download the PDF manual and dug through it.
    <
    http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200802/20080212162813562_GX-10_English.pdf

    On page #166 for "Playback Menu" you will find the adjustment for the
    "Quick View" "Display Time".
    ....and here you can select from 1, 3, or 5 seconds, or the default "off".

    Thanks Savageduck and Inwell.

    That download is my book which I had gone through and missed that setting,
    have made it and now the 5 secs and gives enough time for me to press delete
    or not.

    My Nikon D50 had far less setting options and for it, and I did find an
    article from Google of one persons choice of setting which they thought the
    best and I had put those into the D50.

    Your time much appreciated Savageduck in helping me.

    Regards
    David
    David, Jan 5, 2012