    the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.

    Thanks

    John
    John, Apr 10, 2004

  2. John

    skylou Guest

    It's working fine work my V200, but not working with E700.

    skylou, Apr 10, 2004

  3. John

    Sprite Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
    > I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.
    >
    > Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
    > the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    I found that it sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to get it going.
    Try unplugging the cable at your phone end, with Easy GPRS open, then plug
    it in again. Hopefully it'll load your data.

    --
    Sue
    Sprite, Apr 10, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:54:38 +0100, "Sprite"
    <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
    >> I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.
    >>
    >> Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
    >> the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> John
    >>

    >I found that it sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to get it going.
    >Try unplugging the cable at your phone end, with Easy GPRS open, then plug
    >it in again. Hopefully it'll load your data.

    Nope. De Nada unfortunately. I guess I'll have to email Samsung. :(

    John
    John, Apr 11, 2004