Samsung DIGIMAX V700 or V70

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by nospam, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. nospam

    nospam Guest

    Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether the Samsung DIGIMAX V700 or
    the Samsung DIGIMAX V70 are good buys.

    Does anyone have any experience of the DIGIMAX V700?

    I'm choosing between the DIGIMAX V700 or Samsung DIGIMAX V70 and the
    Canon Ixus 700.

    the DIGIMAX V700 / V70 have more functions but the Canon may be a bit
    better in photo quality or at least some aspects of photo quality.

    I'm not sure if I would notice the difference at 5x7 or 10x8.

    I wont be printing above 10x8" so I think they are both more or less OK
    in the image quality.

    I guess it will be my eye for a good photography that will be the
    weakest link.

    If any one has any thoughts I would be most welcome to read them,
    especially if someone has used both
    nospam, Jun 30, 2005