Samsung Digimax V50

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jim, May 23, 2004.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    All,

    I am looking for a replacement for my Nikon CoolPix 990 and I using the
    buyers guide over at www.dpreview.com and one of the cameras it recommended
    was the Samsung Digimax V50. I've never really seen many Samsung digital
    cameras and looked into it further. To much my surprised, it does everything
    I use my 990 for plus adds some features that I would really like. Some of
    the key features that I thought was cool with the Digimax V50 include:

    o 5.0 mega-pixel (and yes, I know size isn't everything)
    o 2.0-inch swivel LCD display
    o Several manual and auto modes
    o Movie mode up to 640x480 at 30fps with audio to the size of the storage
    card
    o 9 difference power source choices

    ...and you can read much more for yourself at www.samsungcamerausa.com.

    So I am seeking any user experiences with Samsung digital cameras.

    Jim

    Jim, May 23, 2004