    when I want to take a picture.
    It looks like a bug, but I can't find much info about that.

    Thanks for your help
    nikko, Apr 12, 2004

  2. nikko

    eb Guest

    (nikko) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi all,
    > I have a pb with My small Samsung Digimax 101 : it worked good for a
    > while, but now, even after downloading all pictures to PC, and with
    > the camera saying 'no pictures!', I have the message 'Memory full!'
    > when I want to take a picture.
    > It looks like a bug, but I can't find much info about that.
    >
    > Thanks for your help

    I had this same issue with my Digimax V3. To make sure picture card is
    empty (even if you have downloaded all the pics to PC), go to the
    "Menu" setting on the camera, select "Setup," and then go to "Format."
    Clicking "Yes" will empty the memory card, but be careful, as doing so
    will permanently delete any pictures still on the card. The camera
    should now read your card as empty, with full capacity
    eb, Apr 13, 2004

  3. nikko

    nikko Guest

    Thanks a lot, it worked !!