    pictures and the fetures. I have 30 days to change my mind on this camera
    and exchange it for some different, so I am curious to find out what others
    think or know about this camera so I can finalize my decision.

    LT. D. Matheson, Aug 23, 2003

  2. LT. D. Matheson

    Pat Chaney Guest

    On 23/8/03 9:52 pm, "LT. D. Matheson" <> wrote:

    > I just purchased this camera and I am very pleased with the quality of
    > pictures and the fetures. I have 30 days to change my mind on this camera
    > and exchange it for some different, so I am curious to find out what others
    > think or know about this camera so I can finalize my decision.

    So are you saying that you're happy with it, but you'll send it back if
    enough other people you've never met don't like it? Seems a bit of an odd
    approach to me.

    Pat
    --
    Photos at:
    http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?Format=Cell&AcctID=1251

    Pat Chaney, Aug 23, 2003

  3. I am asking because there is very little information on the pros and cons
    mainly cons. It would be nice to know if the camera might suddenly explode
    on me or if I am just a minority owner of a really descent camera.

    LT. D. Matheson, Aug 24, 2003
  4. LT. D. Matheson

    Chris Hoopes Guest

    "LT. D. Matheson" <> wrote in message
    > I just purchased this camera and I am very pleased with the quality of
    > pictures and the fetures. I have 30 days to change my mind on this camera
    > and exchange it for some different, so I am curious to find out what

    others
    > think or know about this camera so I can finalize my decision.

    I bought a 360S back in November. one of the main problems I had with the
    camera was that if you changed the date display format from YYYY/MM/DD to
    something else, it would corrupt file date. I contacted Samsung support
    about this and their response was don't change the date format. The camera
    was promptly returned rather than waiting for them to come up with a
    firmware update. I'm not sure if they ever updated the firmware, but would
    be interesting to see if it still has the same problem. Easy to tell, take
    three pictures, one in each date display format. Transfer the images to your
    computer and check the dates on each image. I think I remember mine
    displaying something like 1/3/2050 or something like that. Samsung USA
    support was able to duplicate the same problem on multiple cameras.

    Chris Hoopes, Aug 24, 2003