    3. Does this digital camera work with Linux ?
    Does Linux recognize it as a digital camera ?

    thanx for answer
    Abanowicz Tomasz, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Abanowicz Tomasz

    Cgiorgio Guest

    1. The difference to the s500 appears to be in the labeling only.
    2. Guessing from another ps camera using mpeg4 around 15 minutes. Be aware
    that you can not zoom during recording on most digital cameras.
    3. I doubt that it is supported by Linux as a camera, as it is not listed as
    supported by the current gphoto project. You might need an SD card reader.
    See http://gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

    Cgiorgio, Jan 25, 2007