    far less than HD DVD. Only real problem is with the Blu-ray titles
    that are being released.

    http://www.avrev.com/equip/samsung_bdp1000_bluray/

    AVRev Reviews, Jun 23, 2006

  2. AVRev Reviews

    Alpha Guest

    "AVRev Reviews" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Avrev.com has published a complete review of the samsung Blu-ray
    > player. Sounds like the hardware could be worth all the delays.
    > According to Bryan it only locked up once and and the loading time is
    > far less than HD DVD. Only real problem is with the Blu-ray titles
    > that are being released.
    >
    > http://www.avrev.com/equip/samsung_bdp1000_bluray/

    I read a lot more negatives: Terrible remote, no RS-232, flimsy build, etc.

    Alpha, Jun 23, 2006

  3. AVRev Reviews

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    > Avrev.com has published a complete review of the samsung Blu-ray
    > player. Sounds like the hardware could be worth all the delays.
    > According to Bryan it only locked up once and and the loading time is
    > far less than HD DVD. Only real problem is with the Blu-ray titles
    > that are being released.
    >
    > http://www.avrev.com/equip/samsung_bdp1000_bluray/

    This twit's credibility was shot when he complained about The Terminator
    looking "bigger and more unnatural than it should be" because it isn't
    presented in 2.35:1. Of course, the first Terminator was never a 2.35:1
    movie.

    Joshua Zyber, Jun 24, 2006
  4. AVRev Reviews

    Alpha Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "AVRev Reviews" <> wrote in message
    >> Avrev.com has published a complete review of the samsung Blu-ray
    >> player. Sounds like the hardware could be worth all the delays.
    >> According to Bryan it only locked up once and and the loading time is
    >> far less than HD DVD. Only real problem is with the Blu-ray titles
    >> that are being released.
    >>
    >> http://www.avrev.com/equip/samsung_bdp1000_bluray/

    > This twit's credibility was shot when he complained about The Terminator
    > looking "bigger and more unnatural than it should be" because it isn't
    > presented in 2.35:1. Of course, the first Terminator was never a 2.35:1
    > movie.

    Excellent observation.

    Alpha, Jun 24, 2006