    Is this a good buy or is there another worth trying at around that price
    with a similar spec

    Thanks for any Replies
    DavyMac, Nov 12, 2003

  2. "DavyMac" <> wrote in
    news:bou818$qaq$:
    > I am looking for a "cheap" digital camera and the Samsung is coming in
    > around £200 (4mega pixel 3* Optical etc etc)
    > Is this a good buy or is there another worth trying at around that price
    > with a similar spec

    There are some places like this:
    http://memberlist.fotki.com/cameras/
    where you can see real world results from various cameras. Maybe you could
    find pics from the one you're considering or similar Samsung cameras?

    I only know of this site, but I'm sure there are others.

    --
    To email me, type my 1st name before my last.
    Tony Whitaker, Nov 13, 2003

  3. DavyMac

    DavyMac Guest

    Tony,

    Thanks for taking the time to reply - I'll give the site atry.

    Davy

    DavyMac, Nov 16, 2003