    is specifically designed for job-seekers using the Web in your job
    search.
    For more of resume formats information visit http://www.formatresume.net
    formatresume, Dec 19, 2007

  2. formatresume

    Briscobar Guest

    "formatresume" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's a resume?

    Wrong group.
    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2007

  3. formatresume

    CBIC Guest

    "formatresume" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What is spam?

    Spam is unwanted or unsolicited advertising in order to attempt to draw
    attention to your crappy website.

    See www.FOAD.net for more info.
    CBIC, Dec 19, 2007
  4. formatresume

    vegetablevn

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,

    I do not agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    If you want to do more info, you also visit at:resumestemplates.net/

    Tks and best regards
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    vegetablevn, Sep 26, 2010