    digital camera's

    If anyone can send me the files (zipped) or can send me a link where i
    can get the files

    pushkar.sinha at protostech.info

    i would be greatful to him

    Thanks

    Pushkar

    , Mar 1, 2006

  2. wrote in news:1141204147.631603.213920
    @j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > CRW, RAF, ORF

    Coincidentally, exactly what my cat said just this morning...

    Bob Harrington, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thats great, atleast who better then you can understand

    however i was looking for a serious response, i had good impression
    about google groups

    nevertheless thanks

    , Mar 2, 2006
  4. wrote in news:1141274671.460304.114900
    @j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Thats great, atleast who better then you can understand
    >
    > however i was looking for a serious response, i had good impression
    > about google groups
    >
    > nevertheless thanks

    Sorry about that - I fogot to add that I can't provide files of the type you
    are looking for.

    Bob Harrington, Mar 2, 2006