    existing addresses for simplicity. However, I have never done this before
    and can anyone show me the sample how to configure a bonded T1 on a 3600
    Cisco router. Thanks...

    mimiseh, Aug 2, 2007

  2. "mimiseh" <> writes:
    > We need more bandwidth for the internet connection(Dedicated internet
    >connection), so our ISP (Qwest) is setting us up with a second T1 line,
    >which will be "bonded" with the original T1. We will be using the same
    >existing addresses for simplicity. However, I have never done this before
    >and can anyone show me the sample how to configure a bonded T1 on a 3600
    >Cisco router. Thanks...

    You can do it a couple of ways. It would be best to ask Qwest how they
    are going to do so you can match, and I'd bet they'd be able to give
    you the correct config at the same time.

    If you want to research, you can do MPPP, or CEF load balancing. Or
    even MLFR.

    All of them are quite popular in the ISP environment for doing that.

    Doug McIntyre, Aug 2, 2007

  3. mimiseh

    Scott Perry Guest

    Multipoint PPP is where the PPP over a single T-1 line becomes PPP spread
    over multiple T-1 lines. Make sure that your T-1 controller or WIC supports
    this.

    controller T1 0/0/0
    framing esf
    linecode b8zs