    With a price tag of $200-400, it's like a little tax
    on stupidity. And they'll sell a million.

    http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs...0422/NEWS01/604220319&SearchID=73242427785415

    David Kinsell, Apr 23, 2006

  2. David Kinsell <> wrote in
    news::

    > Thought that innovation at HP was dead, now that
    > Gwen is no longer their chief camera designer??
    >
    > Bored with your NASCAR Special Edition camera that
    > goes VROOM! VROOM! VROOM! when you turn it on?
    >
    > Are you still bumbed out that the whole Paparazzi-Proof
    > camera thing never caught on?
    >
    > Oh Be Joyful all you people who need to shed a few pounds,
    > the research scientists at Carly's HP have come up with
    > stunning new technology that will actually take those
    > pounds off. From the same folks who brought us million-DPI
    > scanners and 25 pin SCSI, comes a camera that can take
    > fifteen pounds off, instead of adding ten!
    >
    > With a price tag of $200-400, it's like a little tax
    > on stupidity. And they'll sell a million.
    >
    > http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060422/NEW
    > S01/604220319&SearchID=73242427785415

    The camera never lies... :)

    BTW: Carly was kicked out 14 months ago with just $42M in severance
    pay and benefits.
    http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39127734,00.htm

    Frazer Jolly Goodfellow, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Frazer Jolly Goodfellow wrote:
    > David Kinsell <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thought that innovation at HP was dead, now that
    >> Gwen is no longer their chief camera designer??
    >>
    >> Bored with your NASCAR Special Edition camera that
    >> goes VROOM! VROOM! VROOM! when you turn it on?
    >>
    >> Are you still bumbed out that the whole Paparazzi-Proof
    >> camera thing never caught on?
    >>
    >> Oh Be Joyful all you people who need to shed a few pounds,
    >> the research scientists at Carly's HP have come up with
    >> stunning new technology that will actually take those
    >> pounds off. From the same folks who brought us million-DPI
    >> scanners and 25 pin SCSI, comes a camera that can take
    >> fifteen pounds off, instead of adding ten!
    >>
    >> With a price tag of $200-400, it's like a little tax
    >> on stupidity. And they'll sell a million.
    >>
    >> http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060422/NEW
    >> S01/604220319&SearchID=73242427785415
    >>

    > The camera never lies... :)
    >
    > BTW: Carly was kicked out 14 months ago with just $42M in severance
    > pay and benefits.
    > http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39127734,00.htm

    Yeah, I think I hurd about that one. This camera still has Carly's
    fingerprints all over it. You don't see Marky boogeying down with
    Gwen and Matt and Ben at Sundance, do you?

    David Kinsell, Apr 23, 2006
  4. David Kinsell

    Jer Guest

    David Kinsell wrote:
    > Thought that innovation at HP was dead, now that
    > Gwen is no longer their chief camera designer??
    >
    > Bored with your NASCAR Special Edition camera that
    > goes VROOM! VROOM! VROOM! when you turn it on?
    >
    > Are you still bumbed out that the whole Paparazzi-Proof
    > camera thing never caught on?
    >
    > Oh Be Joyful all you people who need to shed a few pounds,
    > the research scientists at Carly's HP have come up with
    > stunning new technology that will actually take those
    > pounds off. From the same folks who brought us million-DPI
    > scanners and 25 pin SCSI, comes a camera that can take
    > fifteen pounds off, instead of adding ten!
    >
    > With a price tag of $200-400, it's like a little tax
    > on stupidity. And they'll sell a million.
    >
    > http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs...0422/NEWS01/604220319&SearchID=73242427785415

    The Bush camp has been using this tool to explain the national deficit
    for a while now.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'