salut

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fabienne Glezer, Feb 25, 2007.

  1. Manu, c'est le ppa qui t'envoie un petit bonjour de chez Fabienne. A + de te
    lire chez ta soeur.
    Fabienne Glezer, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Fabienne Glezer

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:55 +0100, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Fabienne Glezer Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following:

    > Manu, c'est le ppa qui t'envoie un petit bonjour de chez Fabienne. A + de te
    > lire chez ta soeur.

    Grammer pas très bon.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Feb 25, 2007

  3. Fabienne Glezer

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:55 +0100, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Fabienne Glezer Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > wrote The Following:
    >
    >> Manu, c'est le ppa qui t'envoie un petit bonjour de chez Fabienne. A
    >> + de te lire chez ta soeur.

    > Grammer pas très bon.

    Hmm! Grammer? :)
    clot, Feb 25, 2007
  4. On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:10:53 +0000, clot wrote:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:55 +0100, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Fabienne Glezer Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following:
    >>
    >>> Manu, c'est le ppa qui t'envoie un petit bonjour de chez Fabienne. A +
    >>> de te lire chez ta soeur.

    >> Grammer pas très bon.

    > Hmm! Grammer? :)

    Someone's law states that any posting calling attention to another's poor
    spelling or grammar will always contain grammatical or spelling errors.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org
    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 26, 2007
  5. Fabienne Glezer

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:10:53 +0000, clot wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>> On Or About Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:55 +0100, Without Any
    >>> Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Fabienne Glezer Stumbled Over To The

    >>> Grammer pas très bon.

    >> Hmm! Grammer? :)

    > Someone's law states that any posting calling attention to another's
    > poor spelling or grammar will always contain grammatical or spelling
    > errors.

    Been there, done that <g>!

    Rather embarrassing, eh?
    WhzzKdd, Feb 26, 2007
  6. Fabienne Glezer

    clot Guest

    WhzzKdd wrote:
    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    >>> Hmm! Grammer? :)

    >> Someone's law states that any posting calling attention to another's
    >> poor spelling or grammar will always contain grammatical or spelling
    >> errors.

    > Been there, done that <g>!
    >
    > Rather embarrassing, eh?

    Agreed! That's why I was careful! :)