    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

    , Dec 16, 2004

  2. Jordan Guest

    Wow, it's $10 cheaper here in Oregon. Weird... No sales tax either.
    - Jordan

    Jordan, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Video Flyer Guest

    Re: Sales for The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy(Special Extended DVD Edition) [12 DVDs]?

    On 12/16/04 3:50 PM, in article
    , "Jordan"
    <> wrote:

    > Wow, it's $10 cheaper here in Oregon. Weird... No sales tax either.
    > - Jordan

    I think Coconuts.com has a $7 mail-in rebate going...

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello. Now, that Return of the King movie came out on DVDs. The

    trilogy
    > is complete. I have not bought of any of the movies because I wanted
    > to wait for the trilogy set of all Special Extended DVD Editions.
    >
    > Which retail stores have the lowest prices? Is Best Buy the only one
    > lowest ($72.99)? I live in Los Angeles, CA area.

    Fry's Electronics was selling the EE trilogy box set for $69.99 on the
    first day, but that sale price might have expired already, being a
    Tuesday-only price. That was the cheapest price I knew of.

    Lee

    , Dec 16, 2004
  5. Video Flyer Guest

    Re: Sales for The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy(Special Extended DVD Edition) [12 DVDs]?

    On 12/16/04 4:14 PM, in article BDE76504.464C%, "Video Flyer"
    <> wrote:

    > On 12/16/04 3:50 PM, in article
    > , "Jordan"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Wow, it's $10 cheaper here in Oregon. Weird... No sales tax either.
    >> - Jordan
    >>

    > I think Coconuts.com has a $7 mail-in rebate going...
    >
    > Neal

    Oops. I guess that's just for Return of the King...

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 16, 2004
  6. Guest

    wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Hello. Now, that Return of the King movie came out on DVDs. The

    > trilogy
    > > is complete. I have not bought of any of the movies because I wanted
    > > to wait for the trilogy set of all Special Extended DVD Editions.
    > >
    > > Which retail stores have the lowest prices? Is Best Buy the only one
    > > lowest ($72.99)? I live in Los Angeles, CA area.

    > Fry's Electronics was selling the EE trilogy box set for $69.99 on the
    > first day, but that sale price might have expired already, being a
    > Tuesday-only price. That was the cheapest price I knew of.

    Was that special in the ads? I didn't see it online:
    http://shopping.ocregister.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=179018&ad=1358073

    It looks lik I missed the sale at BB since it is out of stock. Same for
    WalMart. :(
    --
    "Caution is not cowardice; even the ants march armed." --Ugandan Proverb
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

    , Dec 17, 2004
  7. Guest

    , Dec 17, 2004
  8. Guest

    wrote:
    > My bad, it was Wednesday's ad, and it expired on Thursday. Halfway
    > down, middle of the page, next to the Star Trek: Original Series box
    > set for $84.99.
    > http://shopping.ocregister.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=179018&ad=1360424

    Thanks Lee. Dang it, I wished OC Register didn't make these ads blurry
    and tiny. Argh! I miss their old formats and yes, I e-mailed them about
    it.

    I ended up buying from Best Buy, but it was sold out with the bundled
    version. The employee did give me the same price + $1 (74 bucks or so)
    and I had a $15 gift card to use so it wasn't bad. I had to get it before
    the prices go back up!
    --
    "It is not enough to be industrious; so are the ants. What are you industrious about?" --Henry
    David Thoreau
    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

    , Dec 19, 2004