    mcp certificates... does the one who has a BS degree have
    more chance of getting a job compared to the ones that
    have mcp certificates, no degree?

    Guest, Aug 22, 2004

  2. >hi im planning to pursue a+/mcp, mcse, ccna training/exam
    >this year.. just wondering how much salary should i
    >expect if i get all those certificates w/o a BS degree??

    the same as you get now.

    >if your gonna compare those people that have a bs degree
    >w/o mcp certificates to the people w/o bs degree but have
    >mcp certificates... does the one who has a BS degree have
    >more chance of getting a job compared to the ones that
    >have mcp certificates, no degree?

    neither, it's the person with most relevant 'real world' experience.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:acd601c4882e$e668d680
    $:

    > hi im planning to pursue a+/mcp, mcse, ccna training/exam
    > this year.. just wondering how much salary should i
    > expect if i get all those certificates w/o a BS degree??
    >
    > if your gonna compare those people that have a bs degree
    > w/o mcp certificates to the people w/o bs degree but have
    > mcp certificates... does the one who has a BS degree have
    > more chance of getting a job compared to the ones that
    > have mcp certificates, no degree?

    a little over minimum wage. but you get to play with computers all day
    long. always look at the bright side of life.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Guest

    billyw Guest

    basically the salary you are paid will not refelect your experience or your
    worth.
    rather the salary will be a direct reflection of the local economy, also
    with the thng that you be be paid as little as can be gotten away with.

    your expectations and the reality can be 2 different things

    billyw, Aug 22, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in

    > basically the salary you are paid will not refelect your experience or
    > your worth.
    > rather the salary will be a direct reflection of the local economy,
    > also with the thng that you be be paid as little as can be gotten away
    > with.

    also, don't forget, your salary will reflect how well you sell yourself,
    your craft and how well your employer thinks you are good at what you do.

    > your expectations and the reality can be 2 different things

    now that is a VERY true statement.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > 'real world' experience.

    the best....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > 'real world' experience.

    Doesn't 'fantasy land' experience count for anything?

    --
    Tech "Delusional Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > Doesn't 'fantasy land' experience count for anything?

    um...maybe you should take that up in alt.s3x.masterba....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  10. >> 'real world' experience.

    >Doesn't 'fantasy land' experience count for anything?

    Dorothy and the Tin man think so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > In article <acd601c4882e$e668d680$>,
    > says...
    >> hi im planning to pursue a+/mcp, mcse, ccna training/exam
    >> this year.. just wondering how much salary should i
    >> expect if i get all those certificates w/o a BS degree??
    >>
    >> if your gonna compare those people that have a bs degree
    >> w/o mcp certificates to the people w/o bs degree but have
    >> mcp certificates... does the one who has a BS degree have
    >> more chance of getting a job compared to the ones that
    >> have mcp certificates, no degree?
    >>

    > Totally depends on company, location, skill set and intelligence.
    >
    > Laura

    also depends on who and how well you blow!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2004
  12. In article <acd601c4882e$e668d680$>,
    says...

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  13. In article <Xns9550A71FAA5BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>, rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com says...
    > >> hi im planning to pursue a+/mcp, mcse, ccna training/exam
    > >> this year.. just wondering how much salary should i
    > >> expect if i get all those certificates w/o a BS degree??
    > >>
    > >> if your gonna compare those people that have a bs degree
    > >> w/o mcp certificates to the people w/o bs degree but have
    > >> mcp certificates... does the one who has a BS degree have
    > >> more chance of getting a job compared to the ones that
    > >> have mcp certificates, no degree?
    > >>

    > > Totally depends on company, location, skill set and intelligence.
    > >
    > > Laura
    > >

    > also depends on who and how well you blow!

    Speak for yourself.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 26, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns9550A71FAA5BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>, rowdy_yates2
    > @remove.lycos.com says...

    >> > Totally depends on company, location, skill set and intelligence.
    >> >
    >> > Laura
    >> >

    >> also depends on who and how well you blow!
    >>

    > Speak for yourself.
    >
    > Laura

    blow high, blow low
    a-whalin' we will go