    CCNA vs OCA
    CCNP vs OCP
    & which has more oportunities in markert

    mahammad tahoon, Sep 11, 2005

  2. mahammad tahoon

    T-Bone Guest

    "mahammad tahoon" <> wrote
    > which certification gives more money;
    > cisco or oracle
    > i mean
    > CCNA vs OCA
    > CCNP vs OCP
    > & which has more oportunities in markert

    This newsgroup is for microsoft certifications, so you probably won't get
    the best answer here.

    In short though, it depends on the job market in your area more than the
    actual certifications.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 12, 2005

  3. mahammad tahoon

    Briscobar Guest

    mahammad tahoon <> rambled:

    > which certification gives more money;
    > cisco or oracle
    > i mean
    > CCNA vs OCA
    > CCNP vs OCP
    > & which has more oportunities in markert

    The certifications don't give you any money at all. Employers give you
    money, in exchange for you doing work for them. And how much they give you
    depends more on what the company needs more than what your qualifications
    are. If they need a Cisco admin but not an Oracle DBA, they're not going to
    pay an Oracle DBA *any* money, so it would make more sense to be Cisco
    certified. But the opposite situation is equally valid. So how are we
    supposed to know in which job you can make more money? It depends on the
    local economy, the particular company, and your qualifications, not just
    your certs.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.

    Briscobar, Sep 12, 2005
  4. mahammad tahoon

    ZombyWoof Guest

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:01:18 +0300, "mahammad tahoon"
    <> wrote:

    >which certification gives more money;
    >cisco or oracle
    >i mean
    >CCNA vs OCA
    >CCNP vs OCP
    >& which has more oportunities in markert

    If you are in it just for the money, get out. Certifications don't
    give money or even rate you being given more money by employers. If
    you can do the work, you'll make the money. If you can pass a test,
    who knows what you'll make.

    ZombyWoof, Sep 19, 2005