    john smith who fits this description.
    Thank you.
    No one.
    no one, Oct 3, 2006

  2. no one

    Old Gringo Guest

    Just 0.14 seconds away: http://tinyurl.com/hmhh6

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Oct 3, 2006

  3. no one

    richard Guest

    "no one" <> wrote in message
    > Excuse me people, does anyone know of a TV thing that was on many years
    > ago, it was called Miracles. It featured a "Saint John Smith."
    > A family had a sick child who was on his deathbed and someone gave them
    > this picture of this saint and they put it near his bed in hospital and
    > said a prayer that was with this picture and within 48 hours he was
    > completely healed.
    > I don't care if no one is religious I am just wanting any info on a saint
    > john smith who fits this description.
    > Thank you.
    > No one.

    The Vatican has a list of all true saints.
    I'm surprised at just how many "Saints" exist outside of that list.

    http://www.catholic.org/saints/stindex.php?lst=J
    http://www.magnificat.ca/cal/engl/liste-sts.htm#J

    Of course, Hollywood is always conjuring up saints for their own use.
    Although the story may be based on fact, it's mostly fiction.
    Perhaps basing the name on one used in James Bond, "St. John Smythe".
    richard, Oct 4, 2006
  4. no one

    no one Guest

    Yep. thanks. Already did Google and did not find what I was after.

    no one, Oct 4, 2006
  5. no one

    no one Guest

    Thanks for the links. I was starting to think it was probably fiction. Just
    that my cousin swore blind she saw info on this saint in the Encarta a long
    while back and had me looking all over the internet for it lol.
    I'll have a look through those links. Ta,
    No one.

    no one, Oct 4, 2006