Sailing to Antarctica: photobook

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by T.Heslenfeld, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. T.Heslenfeld

    T.Heslenfeld Guest

    T.Heslenfeld, Nov 25, 2007

  2. T.Heslenfeld wrote:
    > My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
    > just last week.
    >
    > You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
    >
    > T.Heslenfeld
    > The Netherlands
    > www.cold-the-book.com

    Very nice.

    I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
    "http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 25, 2007

  3. T.Heslenfeld

    Andrew Venor Guest

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤ wrote:
    > T.Heslenfeld wrote:
    >> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came
    >> out just last week.
    >>
    >> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
    >>
    >> T.Heslenfeld
    >> The Netherlands
    >> www.cold-the-book.com

    > Very nice.
    >
    > I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
    > "http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

    You might want to check the travel agency's refund policy. The M/S
    Explorer just sank off of the South Shetland Islands.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, Nov 25, 2007
  4. T.Heslenfeld

    Bob Williams Guest

    T.Heslenfeld wrote:
    > My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
    > just last week.
    >
    > You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
    >
    > T.Heslenfeld
    > The Netherlands
    > www.cold-the-book.com

    Wonderful Documentation!!
    More than Cool.....It's Cold :)
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Nov 25, 2007
  5. T.Heslenfeld

    troll-alert Guest

    On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:28:15 -0800, Andrew Venor <> wrote:

    >SMS ???• ? wrote:
    >> T.Heslenfeld wrote:
    >>> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came
    >>> out just last week.
    >>>
    >>> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
    >>>
    >>> T.Heslenfeld
    >>> The Netherlands
    >>> www.cold-the-book.com

    >> Very nice.
    >>
    >> I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
    >> "http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

    >You might want to check the travel agency's refund policy. The M/S
    >Explorer just sank off of the South Shetland Islands.
    >
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7108835.stm
    >
    >ALV

    psssst... don't look now, but you were being trolled by one of the many
    resident trolls.

    troll-alert, Nov 25, 2007