    nice piece of kit, but I haven't used it seriously yet.

    --
    Andrew Gabriel

    Andrew Gabriel, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Andrew Gabriel

    Guest

    Is this the ex-UCL/-GEC Andrew G?

    If so, drop me a note at IanWorthington (at) usa (dot) net !

    ian

    , Feb 14, 2006

  3. Andrew Gabriel

    SalmoLes

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    I need help too please

    Hi, have you got your SDSIP 5000 to register with Asterisk PBX yet, cause I havent:-(

    If so, could you please help me. I have tried a number of possible permutations.
    Asterisk Extension is user:400 password:******* and the PBX server IP address is 192.168.1.3
    Phone is set as ...
    Login User ID: 400
    Login Password: *******
    (No tick against) Ignore qop Parameter in Digest Authentication

    Alias/Nickname/Display: 400
    Protocol: sip
    Email-like Address 400@192.168.1.3
    Proxy Server: Default Outbound Proxy