    could be fine a step by step guide of how to do it, and thing that not has
    to be done.

    Thanks, Corsair.

    Corsair, Jul 7, 2010

  2. Corsair wrote:
    > windows 7 pro x64 in a tiny SSD (C: with OS)(30 Gb) another normal
    > HD (E: with data)(500 Gb).
    >
    > is there any safe way to move all C:\users to e.g. E:\Users and not
    > having a pain in the a... with problems of: "not found",
    > "impossible to add new users", etc.
    >
    > could be fine a step by step guide of how to do it, and thing that
    > not has to be done.

    100% way? Format and change the location of those things with an unattended
    installation. I believe any other method would be unsupported to move *all*
    of the USERS stuff.

    Folder Redirection for stuff is an option - but is per user in what looks
    like to be your case and only certain folders can be done.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 7, 2010

  3. Corsair

    Carlos Guest

    Corsario,
    I have found a couple of options here
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/91aa8b26-2b09-4e56-955c-679b297832e1/
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 7, 2010
  4. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    thanks Carlos,

    I've seen something similar, but there was sometimes unclear, this link
    looks like much more clear to do it, I'll try,
    but with one computer in the tech service and I don´t know why the fault,
    I'm little care with doing right now things ;-)

    If I'll do something in the next few days I'll post the result.

    Corsair

    noticias:...

    Corsair, Jul 7, 2010