Safe to remove hardware bubble message gone

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    After I did something on XP Tweak program.

    The "Safe to remove hardware" bubble message was gone when I remove
    hardware for usb memory stick.. Like here suppose to be displayed.-

    http://www.yoingco.com/PNGs/srh5.png

    http://www.yoingco.com/safely_remove_hardware.htm

    Also when I am disconnected from the internet and re-connect to the
    internet. There is also a bubble display similiar to one above which
    says
    "Connected to the internet" is also gone.

    How do I get back these bubble messages.

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Bun Mui

    lee houston Guest

    lee houston, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Bun Mui

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Bun Mui" <> wrote in message

    > After I did something on XP Tweak program.
    >
    > The "Safe to remove hardware" bubble message was gone when I remove
    > hardware for usb memory stick.. Like here suppose to be displayed.-
    >
    > http://www.yoingco.com/PNGs/srh5.png
    >
    > http://www.yoingco.com/safely_remove_hardware.htm
    >
    > Also when I am disconnected from the internet and re-connect to the
    > internet. There is also a bubble display similiar to one above which
    > says
    > "Connected to the internet" is also gone.
    >
    > How do I get back these bubble messages.

    Look here:

    See #11 - it is supposed to re-enable all balloon tips. I don't know if that
    will help or not, but it's the first thing that came to mind.
    WhzzKdd, Jun 14, 2007