  1. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    sandy58, Oct 28, 2008

  2. sandy58

    Baron Guest

    sandy58 wrote:

    > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    Damp cloth !
    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Oct 28, 2008

  3. sandy58

    fruitbat Guest

    I usually put mine in the dishwasher, but only about once every 6 weeks.

    fruitbat, Oct 29, 2008
  4. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Oct 28, 9:47 pm, Baron <> wrote:
    > sandy58 wrote:
    > > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    > Damp cloth  !
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    >                      Baron.

    Thanks, Baron.

    sandy58, Oct 29, 2008
  5. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Oct 29, 3:39 am, "fruitbat" <> wrote:
    > I usually put mine in the dishwasher, but only about once every 6 weeks.
    >
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    Yep. With a name like that.......no wonder. :)

    sandy58, Oct 29, 2008
  6. sandy58

    Baron Guest

    sandy58 wrote:

    > On Oct 28, 9:47 pm, Baron <> wrote:
    >> sandy58 wrote:
    >> > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    >> Damp cloth  !
    >> --
    >> Best Regards:
    >> Baron.

    > Thanks, Baron.

    You're welcome.

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Oct 29, 2008
  7. fruitbat wrote:
    > I usually put mine in the dishwasher, but only about once every 6 weeks.
    >

    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    >> Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    Do you use detergent? Which type. I want mine to smell good too.

    :D

    --
    ________
    David M Lemcoe Jr.

    Roswell, Georgia
    Running Ubuntu 8.0.4.1 "Hardy Heron"

    David Marshall Lemcoe Jr., Oct 30, 2008
  8. sandy58

    Bluesplayer Guest

    On 28 Oct, 09:52, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    1200 grade sandpapar works for me .

    Bluesplayer, Oct 30, 2008
  9. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Oct 30, 8:07 pm, Bluesplayer <> wrote:
    > On 28 Oct, 09:52, sandy58 <> wrote:
    >
    > > Safe & Quick "soft" screen cleaning method. TIA

    > 1200 grade sandpapar works for me .

    I hope your better at guitar playing than making with the funnies.
    That went down like a led balloon......forget Led Zeppelin, dickhead.

    sandy58, Nov 1, 2008